In this blog post, we will tell you the process of connecting Netgear Extender setup to the router of yours. Well, the process of connecting the Extender setup with the router is quite simple you can easily do that. Now, who don’t know about how to login in Netgear setup then, they don’t need to worry about it as we also penned down about this too. So, let’s start with the login process first then, we will tell you how you can connect your Netgear Extender setup with your router.
1. Launch or choose a web browser from your mobile phone or computer device which is connected to the router’s network of yours. Such popular web browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge are also including in this.
2. Type the router login id into web browser’s address bar of yours. Also, keep this in mind that you can also type the router’s default IP address of yours (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
3. Then later, press or click the enter or search the click. Kindly note if browser warns you regarding the connection is not secure then, verify it. By verifying it the web address, you entered is correct then, proceed to the router login window.
4. In the process of Netgear Extender setup router login window then, enter user name and password of yours. And also watch the user name, and the default password carefully as the entries are case-sensitive. So, in case you forgot your password, see our upcoming post on how to recover NETGEAR admin password using the password recovery feature.
5. Click or tap OK or sign in.
1. Remove any or every cable which connects with the modem to the computer. Plugin the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure the modem is on.
2. Connect the router of yours to the device (modem). Here’s now, plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the device and the other one into the internet port on the router. Here’s now, the internet port is yellow or slightly set apart from the rest of the router ports.
3. Connect the router to the computer of yours. And plug one end of an Ethernet wire into the computer Ethernet port and the other one into any one of the four LAN ports on the router.
4. Plugin the router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
Here’s how you can connect your Netgear Extender setup with the router. Still, if you find any difficulty about it then, do contact the technical experts of it. And for further more articles on Extender setup do visit our webpage.