In our previous articles, we already tell you the easiest way for Netgear extender setup. Therefore, in this article blog, we will notify you what to do for the Nighthawk setup of the Router. But before we were proceeding to provide you with the installation and setup process ways, we advise you to download the app of Nighthawk first. Well, the app of Nighthawk supports most of the NETGEAR products and also, helps you with the Netgear setup router quickly. Thus, for downloading the Nighthawk app, read the below section first. Later we will tell you the process of Nighthawk setup.
In this, we provide you with some of the best and simple steps for downloading the Nighthawk app. So, read the penned below steps for this;
1. Attach the supplied antennas (wire) if any, and connect your modem to the Internet port on your Router.
2. Power on your Router.
3. Wait for the WiFi LED to light.
4. Then have a look at the label of the router label for Router’s WiFi network name of yours (SSID) and network password (key). Here, kindly notice that the label is on the back or bottom of your Router.
5. Now on iOS or Android mobile device of yours tap Settings options of WiFi.
6. Connect mobile device of yours to the network that is listed on your Router’s label and enter the password.
7. Launch or begin the Netgear extender setup Nighthawk app on your mobile device.
8. Lastly, follow the instructions in the Nighthawk app to install your Router and connect to the Internet.
So, these above penned is the steps for downloading the Nighthawk app. Now, let’s begin how to do the Nighthawk setup on your own which is mention below;
For the Nighthawk setup you need to follow the prompted steps penned below;
1. Firstly, connect one end (part) of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port of existing gateway of yours and the other end to the WAN port on your NETGEAR router.
2. Then, connect a computer to the NETGEAR router and launch a web browser.
3. Now, you need to visit off If Netgear setup does not work, try the following:
4. Please enter a username and password when it intrusted. Enter the following default login credentials. Kindly note username and password are both cases sensitive.
( But, in case the default login credentials don’t work, you might have changed the admin password. Or you cannot remember your new password, and you must perform a factory reset to restore the Router to its factory default settings.)
5. Click ADVANCED then, go to advanced Setup Router/ AP / Bridge / Repeating Mode.
6. Select your router model.
7. Then click to apply option.
8. Here, the Router will reboot so, enter your model of Router. Here, the devices of yours will have a new IP address from the Router with a default gateway.
Now, these are the steps for the Nighthawk setup of the Router by using them you can do the installation of Nighthawk on your own. Still, if you have any question or query on Netgear setup then, do ask technical experts or us as we are always happy to provide you with the correct and straightforward process.