Well, this blog provides step-by-step instructions on how you can easily install www.mywifiext.net ex3700 by using the WPS button. May you all know that WiFi extender Netgear EX3700 / EX3800 have a WPS feature that allows you to connect to the devices easily. So, along with the WPS capability, you don’t need to type the wireless password or run the setup of Netgear smart wizard.
Like we already penned down that this post will teach you to install Netgear extender setup of ex3700 through WPS. Thus, for that, you need to scroll down and read the next section of the post. In the last post, we provide you with the answer of how to reconnect WiFi extender
Netgear to the home network of yours. So, just like that here today, we offer you the most straightforward and easiest way to install Netgear mesh extender ex3700 via WPS.
1. Put the Netgear extender in the same room as the miwifi router.
2. Make sure that you have a live connection of the internet coming directly from the primary router. And, make sure that the router is WPS capable. Please do note that WPS does not support WEP security. Change the security of your primary router to WPA2-PSK (AES) for optimal performance. If you do not want to change the safety of yours then, type, please complete MywifiextNetgear Extender Setup via the browser setup.
3. Plug the WiFi extender Netgear into an electrical outlet and wait till the Power LED to become stable. But, f it does not turn ON, press the On/Off button on the side panel of the extender.
4. Press and hold the WPS button that is located on the side panel of the extender for a few seconds till the WPS LED starts blinking.
5. Within 2 minutes, you need to press the WPS button on your wireless router, gateway, or access point. Here, you need to wait for at least 2 minutes while the extender connects to your existing wireless network.
6. The WPS LED on the Netgear mesh extender should turn to solid green, and the router LED should also turn solid green to let you know that your extender connected to your leading network.
7. In case your router supports the 5GHz band, repeat steps 4 and 5 to join the extender to the 5GHz group.
8. Shift the Netgear_ext network to your preferred location, but make sure it is in between the router and the wireless devices to get a good signal.
9. Now you need to connect your wireless devices to the extender’s new SSID. The extenders wireless network name (SSID) changed to your existing WiFi network name with EXT internet at the end. Here, do remember that the password to be used will be the same WiFi password as the one on your primary router.
So, these above mention steps are the way of installing www.mywifiext.net ex3700 by using the WPS button. Now, we hope that like our previous article on the Netgear extender setup problem, etc. Our this post too is beneficial for you all. Lastly, for more content on the Netgear Genie Setup Wizard, Netgear Smart Wizard do connect with our web blog page.